2010年6月6日星期日

Dear B.Koh

Sorry for all this happen...i'm understand all this happen are make you to feel awkward, but i'm not intentionally to let you face this matter. i don't know why i will have this kind of feeling, i feel very sorry to you.

I know this is not fair to you, you didn't do any wrong, all this happened is because i'm too demanding. I start to hate myself, because i'm over look myself, i though i can make some happines into your family, i though i can close up your relationship with your family member, i though i can make your home more home feel, more sweet more warm. but i'm wrong, i'm doing too much, i should not think this way.. that's why make all this happened.

My dear bernard koh, please forgive my willful, my grumble and my arrogant. I'm not purposely to make you in this situation. And now, this case look worst for everyone, i don't know how to face your family member... so, to make this all getting more worst, i think i move out a while will be better for me and also everyone. I'm not sure when i can settle down myself when i will go back your home, but honestly, i don't wish to leave you alone at home, because you are not in good mood also. As a partner, i should stay beside you, share with you, face with you. Please forgive my selfish, i leave all this shit for you to clean, and let you face all this alone. At this moment, beside sorry, i don't know what can i do for you. If can, i wish to give you a big tight hug.

Dear Baby, please promise me don't cry for this anymore. I will take care of myself and also our small baby... If you are missing me, you can call me or talk to mouse, hug it also never mind, please take care of yourself also, because a lot of things is waiting us to handle, to face on later day. Although i'm not sleep beside you, but my heart will always beside you, supporting you. Do remember, I'm loving you always.

没有评论: